Friday 13 July 2012

5.2 KG and 8 weeks

Its amazing to me that AD is now 2 months old. He has lost his birth hair, re-grown some designer head stubble and grown in size massively. It seems like he has been with us for ages already and EJ hasn't really been jealous which is great.
EJ is bursting to speak and has been for the last few weeks, he has just been moved up in the nursery into an older group where all the babies speak, this is only going to accelerate matters. I will definately miss the cuteness and inocence but i'm also keen to see him to develop.
I'm so proud of my lovely lady wife who manages to look after the two tornados and manages to keep seen. Work is not always easy but i don't know if i could manage to look after two babies, on my own for as long as she does. Spanish ladies are made of tough stuff it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment